It was announced Saturday by Arizona Coyotes general manager Don Maloney that the team has signed goaltender Louis Domingue to a one-year, two-way contract. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Appearing in seven games primarily as a backup for Coyotes starter Mike Smith last season, Domingue posted a 1-2-1 record with a 2.73 goals against average and a save percentage of .911.
In 20 games with the Portland Pirates of the AHL, the 23-year-old native of Quebec was 11-6-2 with a 2.68 GAA and .908 save percentage.
Domingue was originally selected by the Coyotes in the fifth round of the 2010 Entry Draft.
- Coyotes sign 98.7 FM broadcast team to multi-year contracts
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks
- Coyotes acquire Hinostroza in multi-piece trade with Blackhawks
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson donates $125K to Boys and Girls Club