Returning a 120-mph serve in tennis is very hard, even with the aid of a racquet that has 100 sq. inches of hitting surface.
Trying catching one … with one-hand.
That’s exactly what this ball boy did at the U.S. Open during a match between top-seeded Novak Djokovic and Roberto Bautista.
The most impressive part of it is his facial expression never changes, even after snaring the rocket serve.
Well done, young man. Cosmo Kramer would be proud of your work.
- Novak Djokovic wins 4th Wimbledon by beating Kevin Anderson in 3 sets
- Ryan Kesler featured as an office ‘instigator’ in latest Ducks’ video
- Soccer fans erupt after paper airplane flies into goal
- Phil Mickelson asks young fan for advice during PGA practice round
- Golfer sinks hole-in-one, wins a Porsche