The Arizona State Sun Devils announced on Tuesday that their Pac-12 opener against USC on Sept. 26 at Sun Devil Stadium is sold out of single game tickets.
There are still a limited amount of tickets available through season tickets and mini-plans with fans being able to purchase those tickets by going to www.thesundevils.com, calling 480-965-5812 or visiting the ticket office on the south side of Sun Devil Stadium during business hours.
Arizona State hosts Cal Poly this Saturday at 8 p.m. and New Mexico on Friday, Sept. 18 at 7 p.m. before the Trojans come to Tempe. The start time of that game has yet to be announced.
The last two games against the Trojans have gone pretty well for the Sun Devils.
Last season, Arizona State beat USC on a last second Hail Mary pass from Mike Bercovici to Jaelen Strong.
The Sun Devils defeated the Trojans 62-41 the last time USC visited Tempe in 2013, which led to USC firing head coach Lane Kiffin after the game.
- Former ASU stars Plummer, Poole to make Heisman tour appearance
- ASU’s Hurley: Forward Romello White will have ‘breakout’ year
- Sun Devils’ season hanging by thread with No. 24 Oregon on deck
- Fork Report: Arizona State’s comeback comes up short against Texas Tech
- ASU linebacker Koron Crump exits game with left leg injury