Richard Sherman may not be well liked here in the valley by Arizona Cardinals fans, or anywhere else in the NFC West, but he is beloved in Seattle.
He isn’t only loved for being a great cornerback with the Seahawks, helping them win a Super Bowl and coming within a yard of winning another, but he is also a respected member in the Seattle community for his charitable work.
Sherman recently teamed up with local artist Keegan Hall to sign 200 copies of Hall’s “Hawk Huddle” print, which he plans to sell for $200 each with all $40,000 going to charity.
The charity the money will be going to is Sherman’s Blanket Coverage Foundation to provide basics such as school supplies and clothes to low income kids.
Hall’s photos can be purchased on his website www.KeeganHall.com on Friday, Sept. 11 at 10 a.m.
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI
- Cardinals need a lot to go right to rise in ESPN’s future power rankings