Richard Sherman may not be well liked here in the valley by Arizona Cardinals fans, or anywhere else in the NFC West, but he is beloved in Seattle.
He isn’t only loved for being a great cornerback with the Seahawks, helping them win a Super Bowl and coming within a yard of winning another, but he is also a respected member in the Seattle community for his charitable work.
Sherman recently teamed up with local artist Keegan Hall to sign 200 copies of Hall’s “Hawk Huddle” print, which he plans to sell for $200 each with all $40,000 going to charity.
The charity the money will be going to is Sherman’s Blanket Coverage Foundation to provide basics such as school supplies and clothes to low income kids.
Hall’s photos can be purchased on his website www.KeeganHall.com on Friday, Sept. 11 at 10 a.m.
- Armstrong, Wilks complete second interviews as Cards’ search rolls on
- Arians endorses Bettcher, Armstrong for Cardinals’ head coaching job
- PFF: Budda Baker a top performer among 2017 second rounders
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB