Richard Sherman may not be well liked here in the valley by Arizona Cardinals fans, or anywhere else in the NFC West, but he is beloved in Seattle.
He isn’t only loved for being a great cornerback with the Seahawks, helping them win a Super Bowl and coming within a yard of winning another, but he is also a respected member in the Seattle community for his charitable work.
Sherman recently teamed up with local artist Keegan Hall to sign 200 copies of Hall’s “Hawk Huddle” print, which he plans to sell for $200 each with all $40,000 going to charity.
The charity the money will be going to is Sherman’s Blanket Coverage Foundation to provide basics such as school supplies and clothes to low income kids.
Hall’s photos can be purchased on his website www.KeeganHall.com on Friday, Sept. 11 at 10 a.m.
- Big week for Cardinals’ Jaron Brown highlighted by critical catch in Indy
- Arizona Cardinals release tight end Jim Dray
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Dealing Cards: Offense looking to click, Chris Johnson waiting his turn
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Palmer can take the criticism