We all know Arizona Cardinals defensive back Tyrann Mathieu to be a player and a personality that is anything but understated or reclusive, as his exciting style of play and interaction and engagement with fans and media members on social media make him one of the league’s top attention getters.
However, quantifying Mathieu’s reputation and the impact of his personality has been difficult to gauge — until now.
According to MVPIndex, a website that tracks, collects and stores data on social media trends involving athletes, the former LSU product ranks among the top three in the NFL in terms of social media reach.
Mathieu and the Cardinals make their regular season debut Sunday afternoon when they take on the New Orleans Saints at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
- Arizona Cardinals single-game tickets go on sale Saturday
- Bickley & Marotta: A song parody a day while David Johnson is away
- PFF: Arizona Cardinals’ projected O-line near bottom of NFL
- Some Cardinals players aren’t exactly happy about their Madden ratings
- Cardinals’ Budda Baker is not too pleased with his Madden Rating