We all know Arizona Cardinals defensive back Tyrann Mathieu to be a player and a personality that is anything but understated or reclusive, as his exciting style of play and interaction and engagement with fans and media members on social media make him one of the league’s top attention getters.
However, quantifying Mathieu’s reputation and the impact of his personality has been difficult to gauge — until now.
According to MVPIndex, a website that tracks, collects and stores data on social media trends involving athletes, the former LSU product ranks among the top three in the NFL in terms of social media reach.
Mathieu and the Cardinals make their regular season debut Sunday afternoon when they take on the New Orleans Saints at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB