The Arizona Cardinals are not the most valuable team in the NFL.
But they’re moving up the list.
According to Forbes, the Cardinals are worth $1.54 billion, which ranks 20th out of 32 NFL teams.
That’s a big improvement from dead last, a position the Cardinals held four times between 1998 and 2005, according to Forbes.
Arizona ranks third of four teams in the NFC West.
Leading the division on Forbes’ list is the San Francisco 49ers who rank fifth in the NFL with a worth of $2.7 billion. Also more valuable than the Cardinals are the Seattle Seahawks with a valuation of $1.87 billion, good for the 15th spot.
However, Arizona did have the edge on St. Louis. The Rams are worth $1.45 billion as the 28th-most valuable team in the NFL.
So who came in first?
Taking the top-spot for the ninth straight year is the Dallas Cowboys. Forbes puts the Cowboys value at $4 billion. The top five is rounded out by the New England Patriots, Washington Redskins, New York Giants and the 49ers.
Check out the full list of NFL team valuations here.
- Report: Arizona Cardinals hire former Broncos DB coach Greg Williams
- A list of Kliff Kingsbury’s haters and skeptics
- Kiper’s 1st NFL mock: Bosa might be too good for Cardinals to pass up
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Report: Former Cardinals DC Al Holcomb hired by Browns