Darren Fells had himself a game to open the 2015 season.
The tight end, a former college basketball player, caught four passes for 82 yards and a touchdown in the Arizona Cardinals’ 31-19 win over the New Orleans Saints Sunday in Glendale.
Fells’ 82-yard output was the most by a Cardinals tight end in 26 years.
The Cardinals haven’t really been known for great tight ends in their Valley history — in fact, the franchise hasn’t had a Pro Bowler at the position since Jackie Smith in 1970. But this week, we’re really going to test you.
Your Trivia Tuesday task is to name the Cardinals’ top tight ends, in terms of receptions, since the team moved to the Valley in 1988. Good luck … you’re probably going to need it.
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Calais Campbell: Decision to leave Cardinals has ‘worked out’
- Arizona Cardinals promote WR Carlton Agudosi to 53-man roster
- Texans claim former Cardinals RB Andre Ellington off waivers
- Arians praises quarterback Gabbert, criticizes Cardinals receivers