Not that he needs the money or anything, but Rickie Fowler should probably go buy a lottery ticket after the shot he had on the green on Thursday morning.
In the opening round of the 2015 BMW Championship Thursday morning, Rickie Fowler hit an 89-yard approach shot that was probably going to miss the mark. But his ball hit Jordan Spieth’s ball on the green and it sent Fowler’s ball in the other direction — within about a foot of the cup.
Don’t feel too bad for Spieth, though. He got himself a hole-in-one later in the day.
- ‘Fitzgerald is a top-two WR, and he ain’t two’: Comedian spoofs Cards fans
- ‘Gotta toughen up!’; ASU hockey spoofs ‘Happy Gilmore’
- Italy’s Francesco Molinari wins the claret jug ending America’s win streak
- Dates announced for 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Tough course or easy, Brooks Koepka repeats as US Open champ