Not that he needs the money or anything, but Rickie Fowler should probably go buy a lottery ticket after the shot he had on the green on Thursday morning.
In the opening round of the 2015 BMW Championship Thursday morning, Rickie Fowler hit an 89-yard approach shot that was probably going to miss the mark. But his ball hit Jordan Spieth’s ball on the green and it sent Fowler’s ball in the other direction — within about a foot of the cup.
Don’t feel too bad for Spieth, though. He got himself a hole-in-one later in the day.
- 49ers’ Shanahan opens up about his frustrating Madden experiences
- D-backs catcher Tyler Heineman wows team with card tricks
- Fowler overcomes strange triple bogey to win Phoenix Open
- Bizarre sequence costs Rickie Fowler the lead at the Phoenix Open
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open 4th round tee times