Not that he needs the money or anything, but Rickie Fowler should probably go buy a lottery ticket after the shot he had on the green on Thursday morning.
In the opening round of the 2015 BMW Championship Thursday morning, Rickie Fowler hit an 89-yard approach shot that was probably going to miss the mark. But his ball hit Jordan Spieth’s ball on the green and it sent Fowler’s ball in the other direction — within about a foot of the cup.
Don’t feel too bad for Spieth, though. He got himself a hole-in-one later in the day.
- Tough course or easy, Brooks Koepka repeats as US Open champ
- Mini-tours give Arizona golfers the chance to chase the dream
- Chun An Yu qualifies for U.S. Open, joining other ASU golf greats
- Jon Rahm will donate money to Red Cross for every birdie, eagle
- Record-setting Saturday at the Waste Management Phoenix Open