Not that he needs the money or anything, but Rickie Fowler should probably go buy a lottery ticket after the shot he had on the green on Thursday morning.
In the opening round of the 2015 BMW Championship Thursday morning, Rickie Fowler hit an 89-yard approach shot that was probably going to miss the mark. But his ball hit Jordan Spieth’s ball on the green and it sent Fowler’s ball in the other direction — within about a foot of the cup.
Don’t feel too bad for Spieth, though. He got himself a hole-in-one later in the day.
- Internet mocks Kawhi Leonard over New Balance shoe deal
- Mickelson wins match against Woods with birdie on 22nd hole
- Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
- The internet was not impressed with the Philadelphia Flyers’ new mascot
- Tiger Woods caps off amazing comeback with 80th PGA Tour win