Arizona Cardinals rookie receiver J.J. Nelson injured his right shoulder against the Chicago Bears and did not return.
Nelson does not have a catch this season. He was on punt return duty in the second quarter and muffed his return.
- In the face of criticism, Cardinals QB Carson Palmer stays even-keeled
- Dealing Cards: Carson Palmer defends J.J. Nelson, MNF adds a practice day
- Carson Chats: Intelligence, confidence key to Nelson’s game
- Cardinals RB David Johnson: There really is no timeline for injury return
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Updates on John Brown and Bucannon