Arizona Cardinals rookie receiver J.J. Nelson injured his right shoulder against the Chicago Bears and did not return.
Nelson does not have a catch this season. He was on punt return duty in the second quarter and muffed his return.
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB