Arizona climbed four spots to No. 16 overall in the new AP poll on Sunday.
Arizona had a school record win against NAU. A 77-13 rout included five touchdowns from quarterback Anu Solomon and two more touchdowns from his backup Jerrard Randall.
The Wildcats scored 63 straight points after they led 14-13 in the second quarter.
Arizona’s opponent next week, UCLA, come in at No. 9 after a comeback victory against No. 22 BYU. ESPN’s College Gameday will be in Tucson and the game will be on ABC.
Other Pac-12 teams ranked include No. 13 Oregon, No. 18 Utah, No. 19 USC and No. 21 Stanford.
- Pinnacle basketball star Niccolo Mannion reclassifies to 2019
- Cashing out: Legalized sports gambling raises addiction concerns
- ESPN: Cardinals’ offensive weapons rank among bottom half of NFL
- ‘Deeply problematic’: Cardinals criticized for SCOTUS nominee support
- MLB All-Star Selection Sunday is here for the Arizona Diamondbacks