Arizona climbed four spots to No. 16 overall in the new AP poll on Sunday.
Arizona had a school record win against NAU. A 77-13 rout included five touchdowns from quarterback Anu Solomon and two more touchdowns from his backup Jerrard Randall.
The Wildcats scored 63 straight points after they led 14-13 in the second quarter.
Arizona’s opponent next week, UCLA, come in at No. 9 after a comeback victory against No. 22 BYU. ESPN’s College Gameday will be in Tucson and the game will be on ABC.
Other Pac-12 teams ranked include No. 13 Oregon, No. 18 Utah, No. 19 USC and No. 21 Stanford.
- Sun Devils vs. Wildcats: A look back at Territorial Cup history
- Three things the Wildcats must do to beat Sun Devils
- Arizona Cardinals promote WR Carlton Agudosi to 53-man roster
- Arians praises quarterback Gabbert, criticizes Cardinals receivers
- How does the Territorial Cup game compare to other in-state rivalries?