The Arizona Wildcats football team will be wearing new ‘chrome red’ helmets for their game against UCLA this Saturday.
Arizona enters the game with a No. 16 ranking in the Associated Press polls.
The Wildcats first Pac-12 contest comes on the national stage as the game will not only be aired at 5 p.m. on ABC, but will also be getting the full national treatment with ESPN’s College Gameday coming to Tucson.
Based on the reaction from the team following a practice in which the helmets were revealed, the players approve.
- Report: Sumlin plans to retain DC Yates, add Mazzone as Arizona OC
- Arizona will finish the year against Purdue in the Foster Farms Bowl
- Tate’s biggest test comes against Oregon’s run defense
- Notre Dame to wear leatherhead-type helmets vs. Navy
- Rich Rodriguez praises Arizona offensive line after Oregon State win