The Arizona Wildcats football team will be wearing new ‘chrome red’ helmets for their game against UCLA this Saturday.
Arizona enters the game with a No. 16 ranking in the Associated Press polls.
The Wildcats first Pac-12 contest comes on the national stage as the game will not only be aired at 5 p.m. on ABC, but will also be getting the full national treatment with ESPN’s College Gameday coming to Tucson.
Based on the reaction from the team following a practice in which the helmets were revealed, the players approve.
- Tate’s biggest test comes against Oregon’s run defense
- Notre Dame to wear leatherhead-type helmets vs. Navy
- Rich Rodriguez praises Arizona offensive line after Oregon State win
- Arizona football receives two votes in USA Today Coaches Poll
- Arizona-UTEP football game moved to Friday night ESPN broadcast