At Bakersfield, California, Nick Shore and Tyler Toffoli scored two goals apiece to lead the Los Angeles Kings to a 5-1 win over the Arizona Coyotes.
Toffoli also had an assist, and Tanner Pearson recorded three assists. Jordan Weal added a goal for the Kings. Jean-Francois Berube made 12 saves for Los Angeles, while Patrik Bartosak stopped nine shots.
Arizona goaltender Anders Lindback allowed all five Los Angeles goals on 34 shots. Anthony Duclair scored the Coyotes’ lone goal.
- Coyotes’ Antti Raanta makes return, looks to stay in net for season’s end
- Scoring woes continue as Wild hand Coyotes second straight loss
- ‘Yotes Notes: Raanta likely to return against Wild
- Coyotes hang with NHL’s top team, but fall to Nashville Predators
- Common tragedy forging greater bond between Tocchet, Ekman-Larsson