At Bakersfield, California, Nick Shore and Tyler Toffoli scored two goals apiece to lead the Los Angeles Kings to a 5-1 win over the Arizona Coyotes.
Toffoli also had an assist, and Tanner Pearson recorded three assists. Jordan Weal added a goal for the Kings. Jean-Francois Berube made 12 saves for Los Angeles, while Patrik Bartosak stopped nine shots.
Arizona goaltender Anders Lindback allowed all five Los Angeles goals on 34 shots. Anthony Duclair scored the Coyotes’ lone goal.
- Video: Former Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks in-studio
- Coyotes announce Gila River Arena ice ready for Saturday game
- Coyotes’ Niklas Hjalmarsson insists his mileage isn’t a problem
- Coyotes’ Keller, Fischer shine in win over Ducks to open preseason
- Coyotes may be one of the Western Conference’s best defense groups