At Bakersfield, California, Nick Shore and Tyler Toffoli scored two goals apiece to lead the Los Angeles Kings to a 5-1 win over the Arizona Coyotes.
Toffoli also had an assist, and Tanner Pearson recorded three assists. Jordan Weal added a goal for the Kings. Jean-Francois Berube made 12 saves for Los Angeles, while Patrik Bartosak stopped nine shots.
Arizona goaltender Anders Lindback allowed all five Los Angeles goals on 34 shots. Anthony Duclair scored the Coyotes’ lone goal.
- Coyotes’ Stepan hopes to step up production with more aggressive play
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Coyotes beat Montreal in nine-goal thriller for third win of season
- ‘Yotes GM John Chayka more worried about the process than the standings
- Coyotes’ crazy travel schedule presents challenges for training staff