At Bakersfield, California, Nick Shore and Tyler Toffoli scored two goals apiece to lead the Los Angeles Kings to a 5-1 win over the Arizona Coyotes.
Toffoli also had an assist, and Tanner Pearson recorded three assists. Jordan Weal added a goal for the Kings. Jean-Francois Berube made 12 saves for Los Angeles, while Patrik Bartosak stopped nine shots.
Arizona goaltender Anders Lindback allowed all five Los Angeles goals on 34 shots. Anthony Duclair scored the Coyotes’ lone goal.
- Coyotes sign 98.7 FM broadcast team to multi-year contracts
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks
- Coyotes acquire Hinostroza in multi-piece trade with Blackhawks
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson donates $125K to Boys and Girls Club