At Bakersfield, California, Nick Shore and Tyler Toffoli scored two goals apiece to lead the Los Angeles Kings to a 5-1 win over the Arizona Coyotes.
Toffoli also had an assist, and Tanner Pearson recorded three assists. Jordan Weal added a goal for the Kings. Jean-Francois Berube made 12 saves for Los Angeles, while Patrik Bartosak stopped nine shots.
Arizona goaltender Anders Lindback allowed all five Los Angeles goals on 34 shots. Anthony Duclair scored the Coyotes’ lone goal.
- Blue Jackets trade John Ramage to Coyotes for future considerations
- Coyotes start off strong against the Blues, snap losing streak
- Coyotes catch fire in first period against Blues, score four goals
- Late no-call sinks Arizona Coyotes’ hopes in Nashville
- Coyotes surrender lead late, fall in shootout to Predators