“Oh, that’s a framer for sure.”
The Arizona Coyotes asked a few season ticket holders to come in for a promotion — taking pictures in their Coyotes gear to encourage other to sign up of renew their season tickets.
What the willing weren’t expecting was goalie Mike Smith, defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson and center Max Domi to join in on the pictures as well.
This video, posted Tuesday to the Coyotes’ YouTube page, shows fans standing in front of a black backdrop for their photo and then different groupings of the three ‘Yotes would sneak into the picture from a room behind that backdrop.
From what we can tell from this footage, this can’t be Domi’s first photobomb. We think he may have found a post-NHL career option.
- Coyotes sign 98.7 FM broadcast team to multi-year contracts
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson embraces ‘face of the franchise’ role
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks
- Coyotes acquire Hinostroza in multi-piece trade with Blackhawks