“Oh, that’s a framer for sure.”
The Arizona Coyotes asked a few season ticket holders to come in for a promotion — taking pictures in their Coyotes gear to encourage other to sign up of renew their season tickets.
What the willing weren’t expecting was goalie Mike Smith, defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson and center Max Domi to join in on the pictures as well.
This video, posted Tuesday to the Coyotes’ YouTube page, shows fans standing in front of a black backdrop for their photo and then different groupings of the three ‘Yotes would sneak into the picture from a room behind that backdrop.
From what we can tell from this footage, this can’t be Domi’s first photobomb. We think he may have found a post-NHL career option.
- Coyotes’ Stepan hopes to step up production with more aggressive play
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Coyotes beat Montreal in nine-goal thriller for third win of season
- ‘Yotes GM John Chayka more worried about the process than the standings
- Hellebuyck’s 32 saves lead Jets over Arizona Coyotes