Arizona Diamondbacks first baseman Paul Goldschmidt loves playing the Los Angeles Dodgers, especially at Dodger Stadium.
On Wednesday night, Goldschmidt homered for the fourth straight game at Dodger Stadium when he took a Carlos Frias fastball deep over the right center field wall. Former D-backs infielder Chad Tracy is the only other D-back to homer four games in a row at Dodger Stadium.
Goldy has now hit 21 home runs in his career against the Dodgers, which is the most among any active player since the day the D-backs first baseman made his Major League debut on Aug. 1, 2011.
To go along with Goldschmidt’s 21 career home runs, he has also knocked in 62 runs during 75 career games against the Dodgers.
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock
- D-backs reach agreement with Brad Boxberger, avoid arbitration
- D-backs agree to one-year deal with Corbin, avoid arbitration
- Report: Stalemate between Red Sox, J.D. Martinez continues
- D-backs announce pitchers, catchers workouts begin on Valentine’s Day