Arizona Wildcats head coach Rich Rodriguez tells ESPN’s College GameDay Scooby Wright will play vs. No. 9 UCLA
Consider this an official end to the speculation surrounding Arizona Wildcats linebacker Scooby Wright’s prospective availability for Saturday’s game versus the No. 9 UCLA Bruins in Tucson.
In an interview with ESPN’s College GameDay, Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez stated that Wright will take the field for the first time since suffering a torn meniscus in the Wildcats’ season-opening 42-32 win versus Texas-San Antonio on Sept. 3.
Prior to Rodriguez’s announcement, Wright was originally believed to be a game-time decision, despite reports that Wright had been a participant in practice the entire week.
Kickoff between the Bruins and the 16th-ranked Wildcats is set for 5:00 p.m. and can be seen on ABC.
- Trivia Tuesday: Territorial Cup first-round draft picks
- Arizona slides up to No. 2 in AP Poll after Michigan State’s loss
- ASU, Arizona release 2018 football schedules
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate a semifinalist for Davey O’Brien quarterback honor
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier takes home first Pac-12 player honor of 2017-18