As if Saturday’s game against UCLA couldn’t get any worse, Arizona had an injury to their starting quarterback.
Sophomore quarterback Anu Solomon left the game in the second quarter with an apparent head injury. Senior quarterback Jerrard Randall replaced Solomon.
Solomon did not return to the game to start the second half.
He was 4-for-10 with 55 yards and one touchdown before exiting. Solomon was able to get to get the ground game going before exiting, with 7 carries for 47 yards.
- Arizona coach Sean Miller denies candidacy for Pittsburgh job opening
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- Arizona Wildcats a popular pick for some to go deep in NCAA Tournament
- Phoenix Rising FC reveals 2018 uniforms, announces new sponsor
- Coyotes owner Andrew Barroway in discussions with potential investors