As if Saturday’s game against UCLA couldn’t get any worse, Arizona had an injury to their starting quarterback.
Sophomore quarterback Anu Solomon left the game in the second quarter with an apparent head injury. Senior quarterback Jerrard Randall replaced Solomon.
Solomon did not return to the game to start the second half.
He was 4-for-10 with 55 yards and one touchdown before exiting. Solomon was able to get to get the ground game going before exiting, with 7 carries for 47 yards.
- Cashing out: Legalized sports gambling raises addiction concerns
- ESPN: Cardinals’ offensive weapons rank among bottom half of NFL
- ‘Deeply problematic’: Cardinals criticized for SCOTUS nominee support
- MLB All-Star Selection Sunday is here for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Pinnacle’s Spencer Rattler ranked top QB at The Opening Finals