As if Saturday’s game against UCLA couldn’t get any worse, Arizona had an injury to their starting quarterback.
Sophomore quarterback Anu Solomon left the game in the second quarter with an apparent head injury. Senior quarterback Jerrard Randall replaced Solomon.
Solomon did not return to the game to start the second half.
He was 4-for-10 with 55 yards and one touchdown before exiting. Solomon was able to get to get the ground game going before exiting, with 7 carries for 47 yards.
- How does the Territorial Cup game compare to other in-state rivalries?
- Report: Arizona Cardinals promote WR Carlton Agudosi to 53-man roster
- College bowl predictions: Arizona eyes Sun, ASU could land in Vegas
- Justin Herbert returns as Oregon takes down Arizona
- Tate’s biggest test comes against Oregon’s run defense