Being a professional athlete certainly has its perks, with the money, of course, being arguably the most attractive benefit of competing and ultimately succeeding at the highest level. Forbes’ recent list of professional athletes that have made the most money over the past 10 years spans virtually every sport across the sporting landscape.
Our slideshow below reveals Forbes’ list of the top 20 highest paid athletes over the last decade.
- ‘I will knock your kid out’ Peyton Manning tells story of classic SNL skit
- So many people dislike Tiger Woods and golf – Why is this so compelling?
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Phil Mickelson, Tiger Woods planning epic head-to-head matchup
- As states legalize gambling, media must address coverage