Being a professional athlete certainly has its perks, with the money, of course, being arguably the most attractive benefit of competing and ultimately succeeding at the highest level. Forbes’ recent list of professional athletes that have made the most money over the past 10 years spans virtually every sport across the sporting landscape.
Our slideshow below reveals Forbes’ list of the top 20 highest paid athletes over the last decade.
- Cool it: From slushy ice to high utility bills, sports in desert can be costly
- Twitter reacts to Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor fight
- Floyd Mayweather defeats Conor McGregor in 10 rounds
- Arizona’s sports personalities give predictions of Mayweather-McGregor
- Former Cardinals QB Kurt Warner lands outside top 10 in ESPN GOAT Index