Being a professional athlete certainly has its perks, with the money, of course, being arguably the most attractive benefit of competing and ultimately succeeding at the highest level. Forbes’ recent list of professional athletes that have made the most money over the past 10 years spans virtually every sport across the sporting landscape.
Our slideshow below reveals Forbes’ list of the top 20 highest paid athletes over the last decade.
- Notre Dame Prep’s Jake Smith wins Gatorade Football Player of the Year
- Mickelson wins match against Woods with birdie on 22nd hole
- Tiger Woods caps off amazing comeback with 80th PGA Tour win
- ‘I will knock your kid out’ Peyton Manning tells story of classic SNL skit
- So many people dislike Tiger Woods and golf – Why is this so compelling?