Being a professional athlete certainly has its perks, with the money, of course, being arguably the most attractive benefit of competing and ultimately succeeding at the highest level. Forbes’ recent list of professional athletes that have made the most money over the past 10 years spans virtually every sport across the sporting landscape.
Our slideshow below reveals Forbes’ list of the top 20 highest paid athletes over the last decade.
- Phoenix Suns drop in Forbes’ rankings of NBA franchise value
- ‘Sky’s the limit’: Phoenix Open happy to keep growing
- It took 10 years, but ASU men’s tennis back in action
- Dealing Cards: Todd Gurley is the focus, Tiger (Woods) watching
- Playing The Odds: Valley surgeon lives double life as successful poker player