Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- Domino effect of Cardinals losing Kirk hurts Rosen most
- Cardinals DT Robert Nkemdiche heads to IR, needs knee surgery
- Loss to Lions keeps Cardinals in competition to earn top NFL Draft pick
- Lions adapt to injury, game-plan hurdles in win over Cardinals
- Record-setting Larry Fitzgerald praises young WRs in loss to Lions