Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Arizona Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks: We got better this offseason