Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- Report: New York Giants sign Elijhaa Penny off Cardinals’ practice squad
- Cardinals expected to fill open roster spot with former Eagle Joe Walker
- Cardinals release DT Garrison Smith, make practice squad moves
- Cardinals dead last in several statistical categories: By the numbers
- Cardinals to bring in WR Kendall Wright for workout