Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- Dak Prescott offers reminder: Cards haven’t drafted QB of future
- Cardinals discuss protests, say their actions will be ‘unified’
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Week 3 NFL Injury Report: Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals
- Dealing Cards: Peterson vs. Bryant highlights Monday Night showdown