Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- Arizona Sports Fantasy Football Host League: Week 11 recap
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals host Calais Campbell, first place Jaguars
- How the NFC West Was Won Week 11: The division goes winless
- Cardinals rookie WR Chad Williams ‘ready’ for opportunity
- Cardinals release RB Andre Ellington, add Bronson Hill to practice squad