Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- Reports: Cardinals meeting with Kyler Murray on Oklahoma campus
- DT Quinnen Williams skips drills at Alabama pro day, to visit Cards
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Cardinals sign DB Josh Shaw to 1-year contract
- The 5: Most recent QBs selected No. 1 overall in the NFL Draft