Standing 6-foot-8 and 300 pounds, Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell is an imposing figure lined up across from an opposing left tackle. With 43.5 career sacks and a Pro Bowl selection to his name, Campbell has also done well putting that massive frame to good use over eight NFL seasons.
His freakish combination of size and athleticism has not only made him a stalwart along the Cardinals defensive line, but has also drawn the attention ESPN’s John Brenkus and crew at Sport Science, who recently put Campbell to the test in order to demonstrate just how intimidating the former University of Miami product can be.
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- New Cardinals OL Justin Pugh talks college, Pat Tillman, West Coast
- Former Cardinals QB Matt Barkley signs with Bengals
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle