The Arizona Cardinals made a couple of moves Friday, placing tight end Joseph Fauria on the practice squad injured list while re-signing tight end Brandon Bostick to the practice squad.
Bostick spent the first two weeks of this season on Arizona’s practice squad but was released on Sept. 22. Before joining the Cardinals he spent the first three seasons of his career with the Green Bay Packers. He has caught nine passes for 123 yards and two touchdowns.
Fauria signed with the Cardinals just prior to their season opener. He has not appeared in a game for the team, but in 2013 and 14 with the Detroit Lions he caught 24 passes for 281 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Behind Enemy Lines: New-era Bears visit Cardinals
- Despite turmoil, Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson remains confident
- State Farm Stadium will clamor for Rosen if Bradford fails on Sunday
- Until it’s Rosen’s time, Cardinals’ Wilks hopes for a Bradford turnaround
- Cardinals’ David Johnson would love more touches — he’s not going to beg