On Saturday afternoon the Phoenix Suns are holding their yearly Fan Fest at the old Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
It is a day with many fun-filled events that started at 3 P.M., and will ends with an intra-squad scrimmage at 6 P.M. Fans can also meet past Suns legends that played on the famous “Madhouse” floor like Alvan Adams, Walter Davis, Connie Hawkins, Eddie Johnson and Gar Heard for autographs.
Arizona Sports is keeping a running blog of photos being posted on social media throughout the day, so be sure to constantly check-in to see all the happenings at the Suns Fan Fest.
- Suns say priority is staying ‘long-term’ as arena vote is pushed back
- After big night vs. Clippers, Suns’ offense stalls out against Spurs
- Phoenix Suns’ Trevor Ariza does not start or play against Spurs
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA rookies with the most double-doubles
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton ready to adjust for round 2 with Clippers’ Marjanovic