On Saturday afternoon the Phoenix Suns are holding their yearly Fan Fest at the old Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
It is a day with many fun-filled events that started at 3 P.M., and will ends with an intra-squad scrimmage at 6 P.M. Fans can also meet past Suns legends that played on the famous “Madhouse” floor like Alvan Adams, Walter Davis, Connie Hawkins, Eddie Johnson and Gar Heard for autographs.
Arizona Sports is keeping a running blog of photos being posted on social media throughout the day, so be sure to constantly check-in to see all the happenings at the Suns Fan Fest.
- Suns’ losing streak now up to 10 games after loss in Cleveland
- Bagley or Ayton? ASU’s Bobby Hurley gives his take on future draft picks
- Woj: Suns coaching search is underway, will include Triano
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- NBA Draft stock report: Many exits for top prospects in NCAA Tournament