On Saturday afternoon the Phoenix Suns are holding their yearly Fan Fest at the old Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
It is a day with many fun-filled events that started at 3 P.M., and will ends with an intra-squad scrimmage at 6 P.M. Fans can also meet past Suns legends that played on the famous “Madhouse” floor like Alvan Adams, Walter Davis, Connie Hawkins, Eddie Johnson and Gar Heard for autographs.
Arizona Sports is keeping a running blog of photos being posted on social media throughout the day, so be sure to constantly check-in to see all the happenings at the Suns Fan Fest.
- Report: Suns ‘locked in’ on drafting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton No. 1
- NBA Draft prospects star in TGIF parody song on ‘Tonight Show’
- Arizona Sports 2018 NBA Mock Draft Tracker
- Pressure on Deandre Ayton to succeed makes him right pick for Suns
- From Justice to Bamba: Behind the pre-draft scenes with 4 NBA hopefuls