Various Arizona Sports personalities recall their favorite Steve Nash memory. Vince Marotta and Dave Burns remember the initial moment when Nash signed and both didn’t know how good it would wind up being for Nash’s time in Phoenix. John Gambadoro has a special family moment with Nash, while Craig Grialou remembers his MVP acceptance speech.
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker wins NBA 3-Point Contest 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. pays tribute to father, former Suns player in dunk contest
- Three former Suns players named as finalists for Basketball Hall of Fame
- Thoughts from Newsmakers Week, Days 4 and 5: Keim, McDonough visit
- McDonough: Suns ready for the next step with Devin Booker