Various Arizona Sports personalities recall their favorite Steve Nash memory. Vince Marotta and Dave Burns remember the initial moment when Nash signed and both didn’t know how good it would wind up being for Nash’s time in Phoenix. John Gambadoro has a special family moment with Nash, while Craig Grialou remembers his MVP acceptance speech.
- 2014 NBA re-draft: Suns mostly did well with three picks in shallow class
- There’s a chance: Bovada gives Suns’ Booker slim odds of winning MVP
- It looks like Deandre Ayton drew a picture of himself dunking on Embiid
- Suns to open 2018-19 regular season against Doncic and the Mavericks
- Should Las Vegas take Devin Booker’s potential greatness more seriously?