Just because the Arizona Cardinals find themselves occupied in preparing for a football game this coming Sunday doesn’t mean that they don’t have time to get into the Halloween spirit. And thanks to the Arizona Cardinals Twitter account, photos of some of the players’ costumes has already hit social media.
Just prior to boarding their plane bound for Cleveland for this weekend’s tilt versus the Browns, cameras caught Cardinals backup running back David Johnson sporting a Mr. Incredible costume as he strutted across the tarmac with his travel luggage in tow.
However, the costume of the day may have come at the expense of backup quarterback Matt Barkley, who was forced to wear a provocative Wonder Woman outfit as a result of bet he lost to an unidentified teammate.
Audience submissions for who wore it best are now open.
- Larry Fitzgerald’s return brings Cardinals undeniable value
- Cardinals players are hyped for Larry Fitzgerald’s return
- Where does Larry Fitzgerald rank among AZ’s longest-tenured athletes?
- By the numbers: Larry Fitzgerald’s legacy (so far) with the Cardinals
- Cardinals’ Bidwill believes Kingsbury helped quicken Fitzgerald’s return