It was a night of nostalgia and emotion inside Talking Stick Resort Arena Friday night, as the Phoenix Suns officially welcomed legendary point guard Steve Nash into the franchise’s hallowed Ring of Honor. The two-time NBA MVP and eight-time All-Star was the frontman for one of the most exciting teams ever assembled during his second stint in Phoenix after spending his first two years in the league with the organization from 1996-1998.
Below, we’ve compiled some of the top tributes and moments from Nash’s Ring of Honor ceremony which took place during halftime of the Suns’ tilt versus the Portland Trail Blazers.
- There’s a chance: Bovada gives Suns’ Booker slim odds of winning MVP
- It looks like Deandre Ayton drew a picture of himself dunking on Embiid
- Suns to open 2018-19 regular season against Doncic and the Mavericks
- Should Las Vegas take Devin Booker’s potential greatness more seriously?
- Deandre Ayton is second favorite to win Rookie of the Year, panel says