By now it’s vividly clear N’Keal Harry, who is committed to play football at Arizona State University, has something against backboards.
Why, we do not know.
Last week, we found out about his first victim, an unsuspecting board in the Chandler High School gym.
Then, Saturday, a clearly unremorseful Harry claimed another backboard, this one a kind, gentle soul in the ArizonaSports 98.7 FM studio. Though to be fair, he was asked to recreate the scene by Arizona Sports Preps 365. Those monsters.
Rest in peace, dear backboard. You left this earth far too soon.
- ASU’s Harry, UA’s Tate land on Athlon’s preseason All-American team
- Phil Mickelson freestyles hole 13 of US Open Championship
- Chun An Yu qualifies for U.S. Open, joining other ASU golf greats
- Arizona talent ‘bursts back on the scene’ with strong MLB draft
- ASU, Arizona, GCU and high schools represent state in 2018 MLB Draft