By now it’s vividly clear N’Keal Harry, who is committed to play football at Arizona State University, has something against backboards.
Why, we do not know.
Last week, we found out about his first victim, an unsuspecting board in the Chandler High School gym.
Then, Saturday, a clearly unremorseful Harry claimed another backboard, this one a kind, gentle soul in the ArizonaSports 98.7 FM studio. Though to be fair, he was asked to recreate the scene by Arizona Sports Preps 365. Those monsters.
Rest in peace, dear backboard. You left this earth far too soon.
- Ball and Oats: ASU’s Hurley to face former team, assistant in tourney
- NCAA Tournament experience transcends other sporting events
- ASU has ‘good feeling’ Remy Martin can play through injury vs. St. John’s
- Watch: ASU’s Zylan Cheatham learns he is NCAA Tournament-bound
- Arizona State makes NCAA Tournament for 2nd straight year