The Arizona Coyotes announced Saturday that they have signed defenseman Dysin Mayo to a three-year, entry-level contract.
Mayo, 19, was a plus-14 for the Edmonton Oil Kings (WHL) in 2014-15 and scored 14 goals along with 37 assists. This year, he sits second on the team with 21 assists and third in points (22).
The 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Victoria, British Columbia, was drafted by the Coyotes in the fifth round (133rd overall) of the 2014 Entry Draft.
- Clayton Keller breaks Coyotes rookie points record in win over Sabres
- Battle for the bottom: Coyotes, Sabres vying with others for best lottery odds
- Coyotes ink goalie Merrick Madsen to entry-level contract
- Arizona Coyotes to recall Dylan Strome; Jason Demers done for season
- Ekman-Larsson becomes 6th Swedish D-man to reach 100 goals