The Arizona Coyotes announced Saturday that they have signed defenseman Dysin Mayo to a three-year, entry-level contract.
Mayo, 19, was a plus-14 for the Edmonton Oil Kings (WHL) in 2014-15 and scored 14 goals along with 37 assists. This year, he sits second on the team with 21 assists and third in points (22).
The 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Victoria, British Columbia, was drafted by the Coyotes in the fifth round (133rd overall) of the 2014 Entry Draft.
- Coyotes’ Alex Galchenyuk to miss Tuesday’s game, Kuemper starts
- Arizona Coyotes sign 2017 draft pick Nathan Schnarr to entry-level deal
- Chayka, other Coyotes connections make Athletic’s ‘Top 40 under 40’
- Arizona Coyotes starting goalie Antti Raanta out indefinitely
- Arizona Coyotes’ 2nd straight loss wasn’t for lack of effort vs. Sharks