The Arizona Coyotes announced Saturday that they have signed defenseman Dysin Mayo to a three-year, entry-level contract.
Mayo, 19, was a plus-14 for the Edmonton Oil Kings (WHL) in 2014-15 and scored 14 goals along with 37 assists. This year, he sits second on the team with 21 assists and third in points (22).
The 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Victoria, British Columbia, was drafted by the Coyotes in the fifth round (133rd overall) of the 2014 Entry Draft.
- Arizona Coyotes see lots of special teams in preseason win over Kings
- Coyotes launch ticket initiative to benefit nonprofit organizations
- Player poll from TSN has Arizona Coyotes making playoffs
- For Coyotes, a step forward could begin with Antti Raanta’s adjustments
- Defensive wrinkles leave Arizona Coyotes with decisions to make