It looks like Devin Booker will not have the entirety of the NBA All-Star Weekend off.
According to CBSSports.com, the 19-year-old was selected to participate in the 3-point contest, which will take place on Feb. 13.
Booker, who leads all rookies in three-point shooting percentage with 41.7, will be the fourth rookie to ever take part in the event.
The 13th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft out of Kentucky, Booker is averaging 10 points, 1.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 21.7 minutes per game.
Here is a list of the rest of the 3-point Contest field and their individual shooting percentages from deep this season.
- Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns get back to work, focused on final 23 games
- Suns GM: Last 23 games of season are ‘huge’ for Marquese Chriss
- The 5: Questions for the Suns’ homestretch
- NBA’s ratings rise, Phoenix Suns’ local TV ratings drop
- Jay Triano on his future with Suns: ‘I’d like to see this through’