It looks like Devin Booker will not have the entirety of the NBA All-Star Weekend off.
According to CBSSports.com, the 19-year-old was selected to participate in the 3-point contest, which will take place on Feb. 13.
Booker, who leads all rookies in three-point shooting percentage with 41.7, will be the fourth rookie to ever take part in the event.
The 13th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft out of Kentucky, Booker is averaging 10 points, 1.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 21.7 minutes per game.
Here is a list of the rest of the 3-point Contest field and their individual shooting percentages from deep this season.
- Report: Suns to sign Iowa product Peter Jok for training camp
- For the Suns, the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade provides an ironic twist
- Suns’ Josh Jackson voted top defender by 2017 draft class
- Get it? During eclipse, other NBA teams block out the Suns
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference