It looks like Devin Booker will not have the entirety of the NBA All-Star Weekend off.
According to CBSSports.com, the 19-year-old was selected to participate in the 3-point contest, which will take place on Feb. 13.
Booker, who leads all rookies in three-point shooting percentage with 41.7, will be the fourth rookie to ever take part in the event.
The 13th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft out of Kentucky, Booker is averaging 10 points, 1.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 21.7 minutes per game.
Here is a list of the rest of the 3-point Contest field and their individual shooting percentages from deep this season.
- Fast friends Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges now teammates with Suns
- Suns give fans a look into the NBA Draft war room
- NBA Draft grades: Suns get mostly high marks by nabbing Ayton, Bridges
- Trade for Bridges made Suns GM feel like ‘Grinch’; McDonough talks cost
- Suns’ McDonough: Ayton is one of the top five prospects GM has ever scouted