It looks like Devin Booker will not have the entirety of the NBA All-Star Weekend off.
According to CBSSports.com, the 19-year-old was selected to participate in the 3-point contest, which will take place on Feb. 13.
Booker, who leads all rookies in three-point shooting percentage with 41.7, will be the fourth rookie to ever take part in the event.
The 13th pick in the 2015 NBA Draft out of Kentucky, Booker is averaging 10 points, 1.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 21.7 minutes per game.
Here is a list of the rest of the 3-point Contest field and their individual shooting percentages from deep this season.
- Canaan helps Suns rally to beat Timberwolves on the road
- GM McDonough: Suns trying to replace production of injured Devin Booker
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey
- #SarverOut billboard goes up after disgruntled Suns fan’s fundraiser
- Suns Strokes: Daniels’ career-high 32 not enough for Suns to beat Raptors