The Arizona Wildcats saw their home winning streak end at 49 with an 83-75 loss to the Oregon Ducks last Thursday, and though they rebounded with an 80-63 win over Oregon State on Saturday, the team still fell in the national polls.
Arizona (17-5, 5-4 in Pac-12) is 23rd in the Associated Press Poll, a drop from the No. 18 ranking they held last week. In the USA Today Coaches Poll, the Wildcats dropped from 15th to 20th.
Sitting at sixth place in the Pac-12, the Wildcats will hit the road this week to face Washington State on Wednesday and Washington Saturday. Arizona beat both teams earlier in the season at the McKale Center in Tucson, notching a 99-67 victory over the Huskies and a 90-66 win over the Cougars.
- College analysts, writers react to reported FBI findings against Sean Miller
- Following FBI report, Miller’s, Ayton’s availability up to Arizona
- Social media reacts to reported FBI wiretaps of Arizona’s Sean Miller
- No. 14 Arizona survives for OT win without Allonzo Trier in Corvallis
- Arizona QB Brandon Dawkins leaving program, will be a graduate transfer