Jordan McRae’s stint with the Phoenix Suns will last a little longer.
The team announced Monday it had signed the guard to a second 10-day contract. He signed his first 10-day contract with the Suns on Jan. 29.
McRae has appeared in five games with Phoenix, averaging 5.8 points and 1.4 assists. The 6-foot-5, 179-pound player made his NBA debut with the Suns after averaging 23.1 points in 28 games with the Delaware 87ers of the NBA D-League.
McRae and the Suns will take the court Monday night when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder at Talking Stick Resort Arena. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. and the game can be heard on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Devin Booker hits jumper over Jamal Murray, steals his arrow celebration
- Suns need to heavily consider trading for Kemba Walker, just not yet
- Phoenix Suns still without Chriss, expected to welcome back Warren
- Devin Booker ties for fourth in player All-Star voting for West guards
- While discussing title banners, Rondo indirectly takes shot at Suns