Jordan McRae’s stint with the Phoenix Suns will last a little longer.
The team announced Monday it had signed the guard to a second 10-day contract. He signed his first 10-day contract with the Suns on Jan. 29.
McRae has appeared in five games with Phoenix, averaging 5.8 points and 1.4 assists. The 6-foot-5, 179-pound player made his NBA debut with the Suns after averaging 23.1 points in 28 games with the Delaware 87ers of the NBA D-League.
McRae and the Suns will take the court Monday night when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder at Talking Stick Resort Arena. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. and the game can be heard on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop
- The 5: Intriguing items on the Suns’ 2017-18 schedule