In its first year of a new apparel agreement with adidas, Arizona State University unveiled new baseball uniforms for the 2016 Wednesday.
The Sun Devils of head coach Tracy Smith will take to the diamond this season with five different jerseys to choose from — two varieties in cream, one road gray and maroon.
From the school’s official release:
Each uniform top was designed to pay homage to the program’s different eras of excellence, from the 1960s through the 2000s.
Arizona State will open its season Friday, Feb. 19 when they welcome the Xavier Musketeers for a four-game series, that includes a scheduled Sunday double-header, at Phoenix Municipal Stadium.
For tickets, call 480-727-0000 or purchase online.
- Inferno named Live Más Student Section of Week for MSU game
- Miami Hurricanes to open season in uniforms made of recycled materials
- Let Edwards, ASU prove themselves after media was quick to judge
- ASU LBs energized after departures of Sam, Calhoun and Latu
- ASU’s new Adidas jerseys feature the Arizona flag emblem