In its first year of a new apparel agreement with adidas, Arizona State University unveiled new baseball uniforms for the 2016 Wednesday.
The Sun Devils of head coach Tracy Smith will take to the diamond this season with five different jerseys to choose from — two varieties in cream, one road gray and maroon.
From the school’s official release:
Each uniform top was designed to pay homage to the program’s different eras of excellence, from the 1960s through the 2000s.
Arizona State will open its season Friday, Feb. 19 when they welcome the Xavier Musketeers for a four-game series, that includes a scheduled Sunday double-header, at Phoenix Municipal Stadium.
For tickets, call 480-727-0000 or purchase online.
- Arizona State baseball to add new ‘Pro Fusion’ Adidas uniform
- A look back: The tenures of Todd Graham and Rich Rodriguez in AZ
- One Sun Devil, two Wildcats make FWAA Freshman All-American team
- Mark May: Todd Graham is a better option for UA than Les Miles
- Breaking down ASU football’s early signees from the 2018 recruiting class