If you’re nostalgic, you may remember (or even miss) those cheesy little Valentine’s Day cards that were passed out in grade school on or around February 14 each year.
Why do you have to stop just because you’re an adult and no longer coerced to give a Valentine to all the kids in the class — even the ones you honestly thought were a little weird?
Taking a cue from our friends over at the Arizona Cardinals, who have given Big Red fans a new crop of Valentine’s greetings this year, we decided to do something similar.
You’re sure to get a reaction (or at least a weird look or two) if you distribute these Arizona Sports-themed beauties this year.
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!
- Kyle Wood itching for opportunity on Coyotes’ blue line
- Randy Johnson’s 2004 perfect game ranked as the 19th-best in history
- Arizona Sports’ 2017 NBA Mock Draft Tracker
- Shane Doan’s time with the Coyotes ends the longest Arizona career
- D-backs’ start tied for franchise-best mark, puts them in a good spot overall