If you’re nostalgic, you may remember (or even miss) those cheesy little Valentine’s Day cards that were passed out in grade school on or around February 14 each year.
Why do you have to stop just because you’re an adult and no longer coerced to give a Valentine to all the kids in the class — even the ones you honestly thought were a little weird?
Taking a cue from our friends over at the Arizona Cardinals, who have given Big Red fans a new crop of Valentine’s greetings this year, we decided to do something similar.
You’re sure to get a reaction (or at least a weird look or two) if you distribute these Arizona Sports-themed beauties this year.
Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!
- Arizona Rattlers Nation creates a family in indoor football
- My next chapter: Why I joined ArizonaSports.com
- Dan Bickley to write exclusively for ArizonaSports.com
- Archie Bradley and Bob Brenly narrate the D-backs’ two-decade history
- D-backs to start season with numerous Opening Day pregame festivities