The Arizona Cardinals announced the re-signing of safety Chris Clemons and the addition of cornerback Joel Wilkinson on Tuesday, both on one-year contracts.
The 6-foot-1, 215-pound Clemons appeared in seven regular season games and both playoff games for the Cardinals last season, notching four tackles on defense and three special teams tackles.
A veteran of seven NFL seasons, he has also played for the Miami Dolphins and in 72 career games has amassed 256 tackles, four interceptions, 1.5 sacks, two fumble recoveries, two forced fumbles and 22 special teams tackles.
Wilkinson is a former Australian rules football player. He played three years with the Gold Coast Suns in the Australian Football League, appearing in 28 games.
The 6-foot, 190-pound player, who is 24 years old, also played two seasons with the Northern Blues in the Victorian Football League, where he appeared in 27 games.
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI
- Cardinals need a lot to go right to rise in ESPN’s future power rankings
- Arizona Cardinals single-game tickets go on sale Saturday
- Bickley & Marotta: A song parody a day while David Johnson is away
- PFF: Arizona Cardinals’ projected O-line near bottom of NFL