After taking over the closer role early in the 2015 season, Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler recorded a career-high 30 saves. What makes Ziegler different from other closers around the league is his unique submarine delivery.
Cronkite News reporter Torrence Dunham caught up with the right-hander Friday at Salt River Fields, and Ziegler revealed that his delivery is still a work in progress. He also looked ahead to the upcoming season.
- D-backs Wild Card playoff game sells out in less than two hours
- Sedona Red Recap: Martinez strikes again as D-backs clinch playoffs
- D-backs playoff tickets go on sale Monday morning
- Arizona Diamondbacks clinch first postseason spot since 2011
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs’ loss to Miami puts playoff clinch on hold