After taking over the closer role early in the 2015 season, Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler recorded a career-high 30 saves. What makes Ziegler different from other closers around the league is his unique submarine delivery.
Cronkite News reporter Torrence Dunham caught up with the right-hander Friday at Salt River Fields, and Ziegler revealed that his delivery is still a work in progress. He also looked ahead to the upcoming season.
- After year-long road struggles, D-backs’ Corbin holds Astros scoreless
- Patrick Corbin throws 8.2 clean innings as D-backs drop Astros
- Descalso hits inside-the-park home run, the D-backs’ third in 2017
- D-backs’ Yasmany Tomas suffers setback from strained right groin
- ESPN includes Archie Bradley on ‘All-Surprise Team’