After taking over the closer role early in the 2015 season, Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler recorded a career-high 30 saves. What makes Ziegler different from other closers around the league is his unique submarine delivery.
Cronkite News reporter Torrence Dunham caught up with the right-hander Friday at Salt River Fields, and Ziegler revealed that his delivery is still a work in progress. He also looked ahead to the upcoming season.
- D-backs RF Steven Souza Jr. receives good news, MRI shows pectoral strain
- Lovullo: Souza has right pectoral strain, likely to start season on DL
- Diamondbacks RHP Matt Koch optioned to Triple-A
- D-backs’ Souza exits Cactus League game after straining right shoulder
- Diamondbacks’ Zack Greinke: My groin is pretty good