After taking over the closer role early in the 2015 season, Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler recorded a career-high 30 saves. What makes Ziegler different from other closers around the league is his unique submarine delivery.
Cronkite News reporter Torrence Dunham caught up with the right-hander Friday at Salt River Fields, and Ziegler revealed that his delivery is still a work in progress. He also looked ahead to the upcoming season.
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock
- D-backs reach agreement with Brad Boxberger, avoid arbitration
- D-backs agree to one-year deal with Corbin, avoid arbitration