After taking over the closer role early in the 2015 season, Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler recorded a career-high 30 saves. What makes Ziegler different from other closers around the league is his unique submarine delivery.
Cronkite News reporter Torrence Dunham caught up with the right-hander Friday at Salt River Fields, and Ziegler revealed that his delivery is still a work in progress. He also looked ahead to the upcoming season.
- Measuring D-backs pitcher Zack Godley’s decline in 2018
- Goldschmidt walks, Corbin and Greinke don’t pitch in All-Star Game
- Paul Goldschmidt gets start as DH in 2018 MLB All-Star Game
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Christian Walker heating up in Reno
- Greinke again rules on road as Diamondbacks shut out Braves