After taking over the closer role early in the 2015 season, Diamondbacks pitcher Brad Ziegler recorded a career-high 30 saves. What makes Ziegler different from other closers around the league is his unique submarine delivery.
Cronkite News reporter Torrence Dunham caught up with the right-hander Friday at Salt River Fields, and Ziegler revealed that his delivery is still a work in progress. He also looked ahead to the upcoming season.
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Diamondbacks add left-hander Jared Miller to 40-man roster
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history