Riding a six-game winning streak that most recently includes a 99-61 drubbing of in-state rival Arizona State, the University of Arizona Wildcats mens basketball team has once again risen in the national polls.
Arizona, which is 10-4 in the Pac-12 and 22-5 overall, ranked ninth in the latest Associated Press Poll and 10th in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
Last week the Wildcats were 12th in both polls.
Arizona is led by senior Ryan Anderson, whose 15.8 points and 10.2 rebounds per game pace the team in each category. He is supported by freshman Allonzo Trier, who is chipping in 14.8 points per game, as well as seniors Gabe York (14.7 points) and Kaleb Tarczewski (9.5 points, 9.0 rebounds).
This week the Wildcats will hit the road for the final time this season for a game against Colorado on Wednesday night and Utah on Saturday afternoon.
- Trier scores 28, No. 3 Arizona rolls past CSU Bakersfield
- ASU, Arizona release 2018 football schedules
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate a semifinalist for Davey O’Brien quarterback honor
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier takes home first Pac-12 player honor of 2017-18
- Rich Rodriguez praises Arizona offensive line after Oregon State win