SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — The Diamondbacks put a competitive twist on bunting practice Thursday, as their pitchers battled it out for bunting bragging rights.
Broken into four teams led by captains Daniel Hudson, Brad Ziegler, Zack Greinke and Rubby De La Rosa, the D-backs pitchers went head to head to see which team had the best bunters. In a ninth inning comeback, Team Greinke pulled through to win it all.
Cronkite News reporter Meghan Kuebler caught up with Archie Bradley and Jake Barrett to get their takes on the competition.
- D-backs mull options at Winter Meetings, Yanks reportedly eye Corbin
- D-backs claim pitcher Henry Owens off waivers
- Former D-back Chris Iannetta agrees to deal with Colorado Rockies
- Reliever T.J. McFarland signs one-year contract with D-backs
- Diamondbacks announce 2018 minor league and development staff