Kurt Warner was out in Oklahoma City to see his alma mater Northern Iowa take on No. 6 seed Texas in the NCAA Tournament and he saw one heck of a game.
While there were some shocking upsets the first two days of the tournament, the biggest moment would be the way Northern Iowa won the game.
Paul Jesperson buries the game-winner to the awe of everyone in attendance, including Warner.
It was Warner, and that’s not all the celebrating the four-time Pro Bowler did.
Warner got in on more of the action after the game with the Northern Iowa players.
The shot and Warner’s celebrations blew up social media.
Warner’s had a lot of memorable sports memories, including a Super Bowl victory, but there’s no doubt witnessing that shot will rank high on his personal list.
- ASU women’s basketball clashes with Texas with Sweet 16 on the line
- Cardinals’ Steve Wilks introduced at Suns’ game, puts twist on QB search
- Kurt Warner: Larry Fitzgerald appears to lean toward returning
- NFL.com: Kurt Warner ranked among top Super Bowl quarterbacks
- Kurt Warner to honor Shane Doan at game night fundraiser