Kurt Warner was out in Oklahoma City to see his alma mater Northern Iowa take on No. 6 seed Texas in the NCAA Tournament and he saw one heck of a game.
While there were some shocking upsets the first two days of the tournament, the biggest moment would be the way Northern Iowa won the game.
Paul Jesperson buries the game-winner to the awe of everyone in attendance, including Warner.
It was Warner, and that’s not all the celebrating the four-time Pro Bowler did.
Warner got in on more of the action after the game with the Northern Iowa players.
The shot and Warner’s celebrations blew up social media.
Warner’s had a lot of memorable sports memories, including a Super Bowl victory, but there’s no doubt witnessing that shot will rank high on his personal list.
- Kurt Warner chimes in on the Arizona Cardinals QB situation
- Warner thinks Cards’ David Johnson is walking fine line with contract talks
- Texans’ JJ Watt offers to cover funeral costs for Santa Fe victims
- QB Kurt Warner was ‘serious’ about an NFL return in 2018
- Cardinals’ quarterback dynamics offers potential for high drama