Wednesday night, Kobe Bryant will play his last game against the Phoenix Suns at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Few players in history have feasted on the Suns the way Bryant has during his storied career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bryant has scored 45 or more points five times against the Suns — more than any other player in franchise history.
That’s the subject of this week’s Trivia Tuesday — players who have lit up the Suns for 45 or more on any given night. And yes, we’re feeling generous, so you’ve got five points right off the bat.
Full disclosure — this is maybe the most challenging Trivia Tuesday we’ve ever rolled out. You’ve got ten minutes.
And the * next to a date in the hint means that player’s offensive outpouring happened in a playoff game.
- Former Suns point guard Tyler Ulis reportedly signs with Warriors
- Sixers’ Embiid: Suns’ Ayton is ‘about to get his (expletive) kicked this year’
- Phoenix Suns sign rookie guard De’Anthony Melton
- ESPN’s Lowe: Suns have asked T-Wolves about PG Tyus Jones
- Gov. Doug Ducey talks Bradford-Rosen debate, stadiums and Arizona sports