Wednesday night, Kobe Bryant will play his last game against the Phoenix Suns at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Few players in history have feasted on the Suns the way Bryant has during his storied career with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bryant has scored 45 or more points five times against the Suns — more than any other player in franchise history.
That’s the subject of this week’s Trivia Tuesday — players who have lit up the Suns for 45 or more on any given night. And yes, we’re feeling generous, so you’ve got five points right off the bat.
Full disclosure — this is maybe the most challenging Trivia Tuesday we’ve ever rolled out. You’ve got ten minutes.
And the * next to a date in the hint means that player’s offensive outpouring happened in a playoff game.
- Booker magnificent in return, Suns beginning to gel in win over T-Wolves
- A timeline of the Brooks-broken Suns, Grizzlies and Wizards trade
- Suns guard Devin Booker set to return against Timberwolves
- Kelly Oubre Jr. would provide great return for Suns, restarts wing logjam
- Phoenix Suns agree to trade Trevor Ariza to the Washington Wizards