The Arizona Diamondbacks have not stopped in their quest to provide their fans with off-the-wall culinary concoctions.
Two years ago, it was the D-bat Dog.
Last season, it was the Churro Dog.
This spring it has been the Mega Dog.
And for the regular season?
Introducing the Cheeseburger Dog.
The price of this delicious-looking dog has not been revealed, but it probably won’t matter much as fans will undoubtedly look to get their hands on one (or two or three or 27) of these things.
Of course, the Diamondbacks are not the only MLB club stepping up their food game, as other teams have unveiled some new dishes to be served at their ball parks, too.
- NLDS Game 2 Notes: Torey Lovullo says Robbie Ray should be ‘wide open’
- D-backs’ Robbie Ray ‘ready to go’ in first big-league postseason start
- D-backs’ Torey Lovullo: ‘No regrets whatsoever’ in starting Taijuan Walker
- Arizona Sports insiders live feed: D-backs vs. Dodgers NLDS Game 1
- Make it a triple — D-backs unleash three-bagger barrage in Wild Card win