The Arizona Diamondbacks have not stopped in their quest to provide their fans with off-the-wall culinary concoctions.
Two years ago, it was the D-bat Dog.
Last season, it was the Churro Dog.
This spring it has been the Mega Dog.
And for the regular season?
Introducing the Cheeseburger Dog.
The price of this delicious-looking dog has not been revealed, but it probably won’t matter much as fans will undoubtedly look to get their hands on one (or two or three or 27) of these things.
Of course, the Diamondbacks are not the only MLB club stepping up their food game, as other teams have unveiled some new dishes to be served at their ball parks, too.
- Sedona Red Recap: Descalso hits walk-off to push D-backs past Phillies in 11
- Goldschmidt and Owings homer as D-backs rout Rockies
- Teammates find it difficult to say anything bad about Paul Goldschmidt
- 2017 NL West Tracker: Diamondbacks in a three-team race
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: A.J. Pollock getting closer to return