The Arizona Diamondbacks have not stopped in their quest to provide their fans with off-the-wall culinary concoctions.
Two years ago, it was the D-bat Dog.
Last season, it was the Churro Dog.
This spring it has been the Mega Dog.
And for the regular season?
Introducing the Cheeseburger Dog.
The price of this delicious-looking dog has not been revealed, but it probably won’t matter much as fans will undoubtedly look to get their hands on one (or two or three or 27) of these things.
Of course, the Diamondbacks are not the only MLB club stepping up their food game, as other teams have unveiled some new dishes to be served at their ball parks, too.
- Diamondbacks President Hall talks pitching situation, early success
- Diamondbacks place RHP Shelby Miller on 10-day disabled list
- Farm Rumblings Week 3: Ketel Marte swinging a hot bat
- When will the D-backs’ Paul Goldschmidt get his first day off?
- Diamondbacks’ Greinke accepts third Golden Glove Award