The Arizona Diamondbacks have not stopped in their quest to provide their fans with off-the-wall culinary concoctions.
Two years ago, it was the D-bat Dog.
Last season, it was the Churro Dog.
This spring it has been the Mega Dog.
And for the regular season?
Introducing the Cheeseburger Dog.
The price of this delicious-looking dog has not been revealed, but it probably won’t matter much as fans will undoubtedly look to get their hands on one (or two or three or 27) of these things.
Of course, the Diamondbacks are not the only MLB club stepping up their food game, as other teams have unveiled some new dishes to be served at their ball parks, too.
- D-backs return Rule 5 pick Tyler Jones to Yankees
- Pitcher-on-pitcher crime: Arrieta takes Greinke way deep
- ESPN Insider: Diamondbacks projected for slight improvement in 2017
- Diamondbacks’ Robbie Ray shows variety in impressive outing vs. Royals
- With Brandon Drury locked in at 2B, only SS job remains open in D-backs’ infield