Arizona Coyotes goaltender Louis Domingue doesn’t spend much time playing hockey outside of the crease or with a regular stick in his hands, but that didn’t stop him from having a fun morning of pick-up hockey in Glendale.
Domingue and a group of fans played some pick-up hockey at Bonsall Park in Glendale late Sunday morning.
The Desert Hockey Development event was sponsored by Domingue, who spent time playing with and meeting some fans.
According to their website, the “Ball Hockey Breakfast Club” event was continuing a series of free intro to hockey clinics at the park.
After spending multiple seasons in the minors and AHL, Domingue gave the Coyotes some much-needed relief with the injuries to starting goaltender Mike Smith. Domingue had a 2.75 goals against average in 39 games.
- D-backs use Zack Godley as ‘opener’ in start vs. Braves, to his surprise
- ASU-UA Territorial Cup football game to be moved back 1 day in 2019
- Pac-12 men’s basketball to expand conference schedule to 20 games
- Steve Kerr tells James Harden Arizona is a ‘better school’ than ASU
- Arizona reportedly lands grad transfer guard Max Hazzard