Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller is giving back to his hometown.
The DeSoto, Texas, native donated a 2016 Ford Explorer cruiser to the city’s police department on Thursday and also gave a $25,000 check for a DeSoto Fire Rescue scholarship that will fund student training.
Miller even had the SUV wrapped with DeSoto Police logos.
The Ford will stand out among the police department’s other vehicles with its back window displaying a picture of Miller during a game with the Denver Broncos.
- Cardinals’ decision at OC more important than anything on Thursday
- Broncos’ Von Miller on Cardinals: ‘We’re going to kick their [expletive]’
- Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller thanks team employees at ceremony
- Von Miller sends gift to AFC West rivals as appreciation for competition
- Von Miller will wear Yeezy Boost 750 cleats Thursday