Another member of the Arizona Diamondbacks has found his way to San Diego for the All-Star festivities, and he hasn’t swung a bat all season.
D-backs’ mascot Baxter was getting the crowd pumped up before the annual All-Star Color Run. The Color Run is five kilometers and a can’t miss All-Star event, which features mascots and baseball legends.
The run takes participants through downtown San Diego, and ends with a huge Finish Festival.
Paul Goldschmidt, America’s first baseman, will represent the D-backs on the diamond in San Diego for the 2016 MLB All-Star game on July 12.
- D-backs’ defense could be considered best in baseball despite injuries
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier and Rawle Alkins go undrafted, quickly ink deals
- Goldschmidt, Dyson lead Diamondbacks to win over Angels
- Jarrod Dyson robs potential go-ahead grand slam in D-backs’ win
- Coyotes to donate 10,000 tickets to youth players, organizations