Another member of the Arizona Diamondbacks has found his way to San Diego for the All-Star festivities, and he hasn’t swung a bat all season.
D-backs’ mascot Baxter was getting the crowd pumped up before the annual All-Star Color Run. The Color Run is five kilometers and a can’t miss All-Star event, which features mascots and baseball legends.
The run takes participants through downtown San Diego, and ends with a huge Finish Festival.
Paul Goldschmidt, America’s first baseman, will represent the D-backs on the diamond in San Diego for the 2016 MLB All-Star game on July 12.
- With Goldschmidt shipped to St. Louis, Zack Greinke could be next to go
- Gomez: D-backs’ financial mishaps made Goldschmidt trade inevitable
- Paul Goldschmidt is classic Goldy as he’s introduced by Cardinals
- New D-backs pitcher Luke Weaver expects better season in 2019
- Lovullo: D-backs will mull Lamb at 1st after Goldschmidt trade