The Midsummer Classic is upon us.
Baseball’s best players (even some that don’t play for the Cubs) will descend on San Diego’s Petco Park for the 2016 Major League All-Star Game.
Since 1980, 31 different pitchers have started an All-Star Game for the National League. The list is peppered with household names and others you may have to strain to remember.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name every hurler who has earned the honor of starting an All-Star Game in the last 37 years.
You’ve got 10 minutes … good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Trivia Tuesday: Most NCAA Tournament wins without winning a title
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time leading scorers in NCAA Tournament
- Trivia Tuesday: Participants in the last 20 Final Fours
- D-backs executives attend celebration of life for Kevin Towers