Controversy struck Big 12 Media Day on Monday.
This wasn’t about conference expansion. Instead, the hubbub was spurred on by Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy’s hair.
And so we ask you, dear Haboob Blog reader: Is this a mullet?
Gundy himself has determined it is not shoulder-length hair, which disqualifies it for mullet status.
Cowboys wide receiver James Washington said the team has labeled the hair style as “The Arkansas Waterfall,” whatever that means.
Either way, the man who is older than 40 years old certainly changed his hair style. Mullet or not, it’s probably best not to argue with Gundy without having a deeper knowledge of what makes a mullet.
MikeGundy says this isnt a mullet but likes this 'do BC "my kids say it embarrasses them in front of their friends." pic.twitter.com/m0JD48fqwE
— Bruce Feldman (@BruceFeldmanCFB) July 18, 2016
- Oklahoma State refuses to acknowledge ‘loss’ on rings
- Here is Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy on rattlesnakes and not football
- Ray Anderson: Next season is not ‘make or break’ for Todd Graham
- Arizona State loses OL coach Henson to Oklahoma State
- Central Michigan shocks Oklahoma State on final Hail Mary-lateral