LeBron James wasn’t so elite with his fashion choices when he wore a casual hat with the meme of Kermit the frog sipping tea. But he was making a strong point at the time.
The “But That’s None Of My Business” meme might’ve had something to do with James feeling slighted as his Cavs closed in on the NBA Championship, and if we’re judging by The King’s Instagram post on Monday, he’s still feeling a little salty toward the haters.
James has upgraded his hat.
It now includes Kermit, complete with a Cavaliers jersey and crown atop his head, kissing the Larry O’Brien Trophy instead of sipping team.
The Cleveland forward first posted a picture of the hat with the caption: “But that’s none of my business right!?!? #TheLand #StriveForGreatness #TheKidFromAkron #JamesGang.”
He followed it with a more smiley post. “Actually like this one better because I’m as happy as can be! Well I’m always happy actually!” Maybe LeBron isn’t so bitter after all.
Actually like this one better because I’m as happy as can be! Well I’m always happy actually! A photo posted by LeBron James (@kingjames) on
- LeBron James leads team to competitive NBA All-Star win
- The Cavaliers traded everyone, so here are some memes
- Kyrie Irving asked for Kobe Bryant’s advice when Cavs, Suns talked trade
- ESPN: Tyson Chandler a possible trade asset to help the Cavaliers
- Russell Westbrook thinks he’s last All-Star picked, scores season-high