It’s pretty difficult to snag an autograph from a major league player, but if you wait in the rain, you might get a little something more.
That’s what happened to two young fans who waited for Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer.
It’s true, having good manners and patience can go a long way. Not to mention, those fans saw a top-notch game Thursday night, with Cleveland blowing out the Los Angeles Angels 14-4.
- Place to be: Grand Canyon soccer leads the nation in fan attendance
- Seton Catholic basketball player delivering on and off the court
- ESPN: Arizona Diamondbacks face tough test the rest of the season
- Peoria Liberty football player determined to get back on the field
- Former Deer Valley star Khris Davis makes kid’s day with jersey signing