It’s pretty difficult to snag an autograph from a major league player, but if you wait in the rain, you might get a little something more.
That’s what happened to two young fans who waited for Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer.
It’s true, having good manners and patience can go a long way. Not to mention, those fans saw a top-notch game Thursday night, with Cleveland blowing out the Los Angeles Angels 14-4.
- D-backs roster situation gets murky as they consider carrying 2 catchers
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald surprises 12-year-old fan battling rare disease
- Doc Rivers stops Clippers-Mavericks game to honor Dirk Nowitzki
- Devin Booker pledges to donate $2.5 million to Suns Charities
- Honor student and track athlete calls Westview High ‘second home’