Nothing has been going well for the Arizona Diamondbacks all season. Besides their poor play on the field, the organization was the center for some negativity regarding their jerseys early this season.
But not everyone is hating on the Diamondbacks uniforms.
Former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson, who you probably know as Chad Ochocinco, said that the Diamondbacks grey jersey is the “best jersey ever” besides what the Oregon Ducks and Oregon State Beavers wear during the season.
There has never been a player in Diamondbacks’ history to don No. 85.
Although Johnson is currently a part of the Cleveland Browns coaching staff, it might be time to bring someone in who will look perfect in that number, and someone who will undoubtedly bring some anger into the clubhouse.
- Marte’s single in 13th lifts Diamondbacks over Pirates
- Diamondbacks agree to terms with five additional draft picks
- Alex Avila hits home run in Diamondbacks’ win over Pirates
- Sports Illustrated: Ketel Marte’s great month of June at the plate
- He’s back: Shelby Miller will make season debut for D-backs on Monday