Everybody seemingly wanted to “Be Like Mike” back when Michael Jordan was winning championship after championship with the Chicago Bulls.
Jeffrey Harrison was no different in early July, when he showed up to a pickup basketball game wearing a full Jordan uniform. He had the jersey, the shorts, the shoes and even the sleeve on his leg.
According to NBC Sports, Harrison is “a man who is on the autism spectrum (and his love of basketball and Jordan was part of his coping mechanism).”
Well Jordan found out about this, and decided to send Harrison packages of free gear.
There’s no doubt Harrison will be showing up to the next pickup game, or the 20 after that, in some fresh looking attire thanks to MJ.
- ASU basketball game against San Francisco postponed
- Arizona State basketball to play in 2019 Pac-12 China game
- Cavaliers 2018-19 ‘City Edition’ uniforms receive mixed reviews
- Dort’s record performance leads ASU basketball past Cal State Fullerton
- Don’t sweat it? Actually, Northern Arizona Suns say, ‘Please do’