The Los Angeles Rams played their first preseason game Saturday, and set a new record for attendance at a preseason game when nearly 90,000 people showed up to welcome the team back to their city.
One person in the record crowd was NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who took to Twitter to thank the city of angels for a great first game back.
Unfortunately, Goodell tagged the wrong Twitter account.
The account tagged in that post is in fact not the Los Angeles Rams, but instead someone’s account who lives in India.
Goodell caught his mistake and tagged the right Rams account, and later owned up to the mistake by apologizing for presumably blowing up someone’s phone.
- Forbes: Cardinals’ value remains stagnant, revenue increases
- Cardinals dead last in several statistical categories: By the numbers
- Arizona Sports NFL Week 3 Power Rankings: Cardinals hit bottom
- Jay Feely after Cardinals’ loss to Rams: ‘I don’t see a system’
- Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks on loss: ‘Everybody will be evaluated’