Stance releases Phoenix 1995 NBA All-Star game socks
The NBA’s official sock outfitter, Stance, is paying homage to the best All-Star game uniforms with its most recent basketball collection.
Not surprisingly, they designed a sock after the 1995 Phoenix All-Star game’s infamous cactus logo uniforms.
But the color-scheme isn’t what the Suns’ All-Star representatives, Dan Majerle and Charles Barkley, were wearing. Instead of the Western Conference home whites, the socks resemble the Eastern Conference’s road purple uniforms.
Stance also honored the 1980 All-Star game held in Landover, Md., the 1992 game in Orlando, Fla., and the 1996 game in San Antonio, Texas.
- Suns’ challenge in Flagstaff is making Kokoskov’s offense reactionary
- Deandre Ayton to let his game do the talking when it comes to Embiid
- Believe them or not: Suns veterans hope to change the narrative
- Suns, Booker not ruling out opening night return from hand surgery
- Phoenix Suns enter media day still without an answer at point guard