Stance releases Phoenix 1995 NBA All-Star game socks
The NBA’s official sock outfitter, Stance, is paying homage to the best All-Star game uniforms with its most recent basketball collection.
Not surprisingly, they designed a sock after the 1995 Phoenix All-Star game’s infamous cactus logo uniforms.
But the color-scheme isn’t what the Suns’ All-Star representatives, Dan Majerle and Charles Barkley, were wearing. Instead of the Western Conference home whites, the socks resemble the Eastern Conference’s road purple uniforms.
Stance also honored the 1980 All-Star game held in Landover, Md., the 1992 game in Orlando, Fla., and the 1996 game in San Antonio, Texas.
- Suns’ latest NBA Draft choices add on more decisions for crucial offseason
- New billboard in Phoenix shows the future of Suns basketball
- Fast friends Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges now teammates with Suns
- Suns give fans a look into the NBA Draft war room
- NBA Draft grades: Suns get mostly high marks by nabbing Ayton, Bridges