Nancy Bidwill, wife of Cardinals owner, passes away
Nancy Bidwill, the wife of Arizona Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill and mother to team president Michael Bidwill, has passed away, the Cardinals announced in a press release on Wednesday.
“With sadness, I am passing along the news that my mother has lost her long and valiant battle with breast cancer. She passed away peacefully this morning at home surrounded by close family members,” Michael Bidwill said in a statement.
“She was blessed with a long life of 84 years and we were all blessed to know and love her, particularly my dad to whom she was married for nearly 56 years.”
- Possibility of instant success should convince Fitzgerald to return in 2019
- Arizona Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson selected to 2019 Pro Bowl
- Behind Enemy Lines: Rams visit Cardinals after back-to-back losses
- Cardinals waive Johnson and Rollins, elevate undrafted rookie CBs
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 16: Saints elevate