The Syracuse Chiefs aren’t pulling off your average Bark in the Park promotional event at their baseball game.
Fans’ dogs will join their masters in the stands like usual, but some lucky pooches will also appear in image form on the field. The Chiefs will feature 100 pictures of their fans’ pets on their jerseys Wednesday.
Fans could pay $5 to submit a picture of their pets that would appear on the Chiefs’ jerseys, according to Syracuse.com.
All of the jerseys will be auctioned off after the game. Proceeds will go to local rescue organizations, as will the tickets for the game.
- Reno Aces celebrate Star Wars Night with Millennium Falcon jerseys
- May the Fourth be with these Star Wars-inspired baseball jerseys
- Diamondbacks get festive with 2018 holiday uniforms, hats and socks
- Norway’s curling team drops an impressive collection of pants
- Coyotes rock Diamondbacks themed warm up jerseys for D-backs Night